Since we do not charge for an order until it ships out, a preauthorization simply confirms that funds are available on your method of payment. If the order ships out within a week, the preauthorization charge is then captured and completed. If the shipping process is delayed or takes longer, we will release the funds and make a new capture once the order ships out. Please keep in mind that depending upon your bank's timeframe, the original funds can re-appear immediately or require an entire billing cycle prior to release. If you'd like to find out more about the timeframe you can expect, we recommend getting in touch with your bank or credit card company.
Articles in this section
- Does Natural Life have AfterPay where I can buy now, pay later?
- Can I use Afterpay as an International customer?
- Can I buy an E-Gift card using Afterpay?
- Is Natural Life legit?
- Why am I seeing a pending charge on my payment method? What is a preauthorization?
- What is Natural Life’s pricing method?
- What payment options do you accept?
- Does Natural Life charge tax?
- Why am I seeing two charges from Natural Life?
- Does Natural Life offer price adjustments?