We've heard this a few times about our happy mugs. The crackling of the glaze is normal for a shaped ceramic glazed mug that is heated and then cooled repeatedly. Even with the cracked glaze, our mugs are safe to continue using...and it adds a little character!
Articles in this section
- Where is Natural Life based?
- Are Natural Life products made in China?
- I can't find my pom pom kit instructions...help!
- What is the recommended time for heating up the heating pads?
- How long do your air fresheners last?
- An item I want is on backorder...when does it come back in stock?
- I can't find an item I bought in the last year...do you make it anymore?
- It looks like my mug is crackling...is it safe to use?
- What size steering wheels do your steering wheel covers fit?
- My lid broke to my wine tumbler...where can I buy a new one?