We have been experiencing issues with customers ordering via Internet Explorer. Unfortunately, we have not been able to find a fix for this. We recommend switching to Google Chrome or Firefox to place your order!
Articles in this section
- I can't complete my order? Why not?
- I have not received an order confirmation, can you send me one?
- I'm getting an error about an AVS mismatch...what does that mean?
- The website keeps timing out and I can't shop...can you help?
- How do I change my billing information?
- When I click add to cart, it just spins and spins? How can I fix this?
- The site doesn't look right on my computer. Is something wrong?
- I'm not able to find an item I'm looking for on your website...help!
- I'm not able to checkout my saved cart. What's wrong?