If your items are received with a damage or quality issue, please do not return the items. Instead, please see our procedures located here. Any problems with your order must be reported immediately upon receipt of order.
Sale items and items marked FINAL SALE are not returnable and are indicated when shopping, at checkout, and in the return portal.
- If your items are received with a damage or quality issue, please do not return the items. Instead, please see our procedures located here
- Product must be in original packaging, unused and in new condition.
- You can choose to return your items using our shipping label which costs $6.95 that will be deducted from your refund or you can ship back using the method of your choice
- Items are eligible for return within 30 days from the date the product was received.
- Items received as a gift are eligible for store credit only.
- Items shipped internationally are not eligible for return. International orders with a damage, shortage, or quality issue are only eligible for a refund, if reported within the 30-day window.
We hope you love your items, but if you need to return something, please go to naturallife.com, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click Returns...or you can follow this link to our return portal located here! To get started, all you need is your order number and the billing or shipping zip code from your order and the portal will walk you through the process step by step! If you don’t know your order number starting with 200, you can locate it on the back side of your packing slip or on the order confirmation in your email inbox.
Please note: We are unable to offer a refund for any items that are not confirmed through our return process or items that are marked ineligible for return.