Unfortunately, as stated in checkout and on our order confirmations, since orders go to our warehouse as soon as they are placed and inventory is locked into our systems and funds have been preauthorized, we aren’t able to make any changes to an order after it’s been placed. This includes adding or removing items, editing quantities, adding a gift message or cancelling an order. If you choose to return any items, you will be responsible for the return fees that are associated.
Articles in this section
- Can I ship my order to a different shipping address?
- Can I change or edit my order after it has been placed?
- Can I ship one order to two different addresses?
- Can I exchange clothing items for a different size?
- Am I able to cancel an order?
- Can I add a gift message to my order?
- How can I order Natural Life products?
- What is Natural Life’s order processing time?
- What's the status of my order?
- Will I receive an order confirmation for my order?