What you are seeing is the preauthorization amount (not charged) from when your order was first placed. We preauthorize your card for the amount of the order, but you will not be fully charged until your order ships. Once your order has shipped, your card will authorize for the actual amount, and the preauthorization will fall off. Please keep in mind that depending upon your bank's timeframe, the original funds can re-appear immediately or require an entire billing cycle prior to release. If you'd like to find out more about the timeframe you can expect, we recommend getting in touch with your bank or credit card company.
Articles in this section
- Does Natural Life have AfterPay where I can buy now, pay later?
- Can I use Afterpay as an International customer?
- Can I buy an E-Gift card using Afterpay?
- Is Natural Life legit?
- Why am I seeing a pending charge on my payment method? What is a preauthorization?
- What is Natural Life’s pricing method?
- What payment options do you accept?
- Does Natural Life charge tax?
- Why am I seeing two charges from Natural Life?
- Does Natural Life offer price adjustments?