All of our mugs are microwave safe, meaning there will be no damage to the product when heated, like cracking or breaking. However, the mugs made out of ceramic will get very hot when heated for an extended time (anything over 30 seconds), and should not be handled immediately. We recommend filling them with hot liquid rather than heating them up with liquid in them.
Articles in this section
- I can't find my pom pom kit instructions...help!
- What is the recommended time for heating up the heating pads?
- How long do your air fresheners last?
- An item I want is on backorder...when does it come back in stock?
- I can't find an item I bought in the last year...do you make it anymore?
- It looks like my mug is crackling...is it safe to use?
- What size steering wheels do your steering wheel covers fit?
- My lid broke to my wine tumbler...where can I buy a new one?
- What items are in each Happy Bag? Can you pick and choose certain items? Are they all the same?
- Are the faux succulents removable? I was hoping to put a real plant in the pot.